Sun, Apr 23|
The Private Press Fundraiser & Beer Tasting
An unforgettable beer tasting!
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT
Smittox Brewing, 930 E Clarendon Dr, Dallas, TX 75203, USA
About the event
Come out for a special event as we pour our most recent creations. This event will feature 3 incredible beer collaborations. We will talk more about our Private Press Fund Raiser. This is a free event, but spots are limited. Please sign up now so you don't miss out. We will start admitting at 1:30 PM so we can start pouring at 2:00 PM.
Smittox & Lakewood Brewing
- Rhythmic Variations 5.5% ABV - A New Zealand-style pilsner brewed with all southern hemisphere hops. (Motueka, Riwaka, and Nelson Sauvin). The thiolized yeast provides an extra boost of passion fruit and citrus flavors during fermentation. The result is a crushable pilsner that is bursting with tropical and citrus fruit aromas and flavors.
Smittox & Oak Cliff Brewing
- You Know Howie Dewitt 4.7% ABV- We decided to remix a traditional witbier. Normally brewed with a touch of coriander and orange peel, we made this witbier with blackberries and lemon zest. These additions offer a well-balanced fruit character while remaining extremely refreshing. Howie Dewitt has an agreeable pleasant body that is rather dry with a harmonious slightly tart fruit finish, making it irresistible any time of year.
Smittox Brewing & Vector Brewing
- Destructive Criticisms 5.1% ABV- As the late, great MF Doom once said - "All destructive criticisms ... can't improve on perfection." This super-fruited Berliner Weisse-style sour was such a fan favorite, it has been brewed several times. This time, we decided to do two variations.
- Pink guava and golden berries. This tropical combo features the sweetness of pink guava and the tangy-tartness of golden berries providing a very unique flavor.
- Prickley pear and ginger-The mix of sweet prickly pear and spicy ginger make for a complex and refreshing beer.
We hope to see you soon!
Parking will be limited. It's strongly recommended to use a ride share or catch the DART train. The Red Line will drop you off at the Dallas Zoo stop that's approximately 2 blocks away near the Dallas Zoo.